About the e-Book
PCEP Book III: Neonatal Care 3rd Edition pdf
Time-saving, low-cost solutions for self-paced learning or instructor-led training!
Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book III: Neonatal Care, 3rd Edition features 10 units covering information and skills assessment and initial management of frequently encountered neonatal illnesses, plus the comprehensive unit review Is the Baby Sick?, which ties all neonatal therapies and skills together for management of sick and at-risk newborns.
PCEP is a proven educational tool for:
- Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
- Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
- Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
- Saving time and money -- streamline the learning process
- Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
- Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
- Simplifying education planning and budgeting
Preview PCEP Book III: Neonatal Care Pdf
Download PCEP Book III: Neonatal Care 3rd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Evaluation and Testing in Nursing Education
An Introduction to X-Ray Physics, Optics, and Applications