About the e-Book
Functional Kotlin pdf
Learn how to apply Functional Programming with Kotlin to real-life projects with popular libraries like Arrow.
- Focus on the functional aspects of Kotlin and identify the advantages that functional programming brings to the table and the associated coding benefits,
- Implement common functional programming design patterns and techniques.
- Learn to combine OOP and Reactive Programming with Functional Programming and how RxKotlin and funkTionale can help you implementing Functional Programming in Kotlin
Functional programming makes your application faster, improves performance, and increases your productivity. Kotlin supports many of the popular and advanced functional features of functional languages. This book will cover the A-Z of functional programming in Kotlin. This book bridges the language gap for Kotlin developers by showing you how to create and consume functional constructs in Kotlin. We also bridge the domain gap by showing how functional constructs can be applied in business scenarios. We'll take you through lambdas, pattern matching, immutability, and help you develop a deep understanding of the concepts and practices of functional programming. If you want learn to address problems using Recursion, Koltin has support for it as well. You'll also learn how to use the funKtionale library to perform currying and lazy programming and more. Finally, you'll learn functional design patterns and techniques that will make you a better programmer.By the end of the book, you will be more confident in your functional programming skills and will be able to apply them while programming in Kotlin.
What you will learn
- Learn the Concepts of Functional Programming with Kotlin
- Discover the Coroutines in Kotlin
- Uncover Using funkTionale plugin
- Learn Monads, Functiors and Applicatives
- Combine Functional Programming with OOP and Reactive Programming
- Uncover Using Monads with funkTionale
- Discover Stream Processing
Who This Book Is For
Kotlin developers who have no functional programming experience, will benefit from this book.
Table of Contents
- Kotlin - Data types, Objects and Classes
- Getting started with Functional Programming
- Immutability: Its Importance
- Functions - Function Types and Side Effects
- More on Functions - Lambda, Generics, Recursions, Correcursion
- Delegates in Kotlin
- Asynchronous processing with Coroutines
- Collections and Data Operations in Kotlin
- Functional Programming and OOP and Reactive Programming
- Monads, Functors and Applicatives
- Working with Streams
- Getting Started with funKTionale
- Deeper Dive into funKTionale Monads & various Types
Preview Functional Kotlin Pdf
Download Functional Kotlin 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Front-end Development with ASP.NET Core, Angular, and Bootstrap