Page Count888 Pages
About the e-Book
Kaplan’s Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia 2nd Edition pdf
- Trusted authorities deliver the key cardiac anesthesia knowledge you need to know.
- A concise, user-friendly format and key points boxes in each chapter help you quickly locate crucial information.
- Annotated references guide you to the most practical additional resources.
- A portable size and clinical emphasis facilitates and enhances bedside patient care.
- Designed as a companion to Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia.
- Includes new topics vital to the current practice of cardiac anesthesiologists, such as transesophageal echocardiography; percutaneous valve procedures; new pacemakers and automatic internal defibrillators used for cardiac resynchronization therapy; left ventricular assist devices and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation therapy of heart failure; and patient safety issues.
- Focuses on today’s most current and relevant therapies, including New Cardiac Drugs, and Heart Mate, Heart Ware, and Impella LVADs.
- Describes care of the cardiac patient in Hybrid Operating Rooms, Catheterization Laboratories, and Electrophysiology Laboratories, as well as the Cardiac Operating Rooms.
- Perfectly suited for residents, fellows, nurse anesthetists and anesthesiologists in practice.
Preview Kaplan’s Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia Pdf
Download Kaplan’s Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Practical Free Alternatives to Commercial Software
Acute Coronary Syndromes: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease