About the e-Book
Biological Approaches to Spinal Disc Repair and Regeneration for Clinicians pdf
Although there have been significant advancements in minimally invasive spinal surgery techniques in the last few decades, optimal outcomes for chronic low back pain remain elusive. A number of promising clinical trials have been conducted using tissue engineering and biological interventions for disc degeneration. Written by renowned innovators, this is the first book that covers implementation of these groundbreaking approaches for disc disease.
The text begins with key fundamentals including anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, imaging and biomechanics to delineate healthy versus diseased spine. Subsequent sections discuss treatment strategies, research findings, and future developments. Throughout each chapter, renowned spine surgeons and scientists share clinical pearls gleaned from hands-on experience.
- The current state of the art in biological and tissue engineering procedures for spinal disorders
- Treatment methodologies including nucleus replacement and repair, annulus fibrosus repair, total disc transplantation, and mechanical total disc replacement
- Innovative treatment strategies for disc regeneration, such as genes and proteins
- Growth factors including platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which has shown promise for the stimulation and acceleration of bone and soft tissue healing
- Cell-based therapy for spinal disc regeneration and repair including the use of stem cells and chondrocytes
- In-depth discussion of research including animal versus human model, in-vitro, and a summary of biologic clinical trials
This is a must-have resource for trainee and practicing orthopaedic surgeons and neurosurgeons who treat patients for spine-related conditions. It is essential reading for all clinicians who have an interest in cutting-edge tissue engineering and biological treatment interventions.
Preview Biological Approaches to Spinal Disc Repair and Regeneration for Clinicians Pdf
Download Biological Approaches to Spinal Disc Repair and Regeneration for Clinicians 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Chordomas: Technologies, Techniques, and Treatment Strategies
Atlas of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography