About the e-Book
Endothelial Keratoplasty: Mastering DSEK, DMEK, and PDEK pdf
...an excellent book on a relatively newer field in ophthalmology...authoritative....a must-have book... -- BIZINDIA
State-of-the-art book provides hands-on guidance on the latest endothelial keratoplasty techniques
A significant number of eye disorders result from deficiencies in the endothelial layer of the cornea. Endothelial keratoplasty (EK) helps spare patients from months of refractive adjustments, lengthy recovery, complications, and poor outcomes associated with full-thickness penetrating keratoplasty. This newer methodology is based on more selective transplantation of cells and is less invasive, resulting in quicker recovery and more efficacious outcomes.
Contributors are world-renowned pioneers who are front and center in implementing innovative, sight-restoring techniques that continue to change the ophthalmic surgery landscape. In the first section, a solid foundation is laid with discussion of anatomy, the history of EK, clinical aspects of endothelial cell dysfunction, and clinico-pathology. Subsequent sections cover surgical procedures, special topics, surgical outcomes, complications, and future trends. Readers will gain invaluable insights from clinical pearls throughout the book, gleaned from hands-on experience by leading experts in the field of ocular surgery.
- A large compendium of high-quality videos demonstrate cutting-edge approaches
- Richly illustrated with 400 images that further delineate anatomy and techniques
- Anterior segment surgery advances including Descemet's stripping endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK), predescemet's endothelial keratoplasty (PDEK), ultrathin DSEK, Descemet's membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK), and trocar anterior chamber maintainer
- Treatment of conditions such as pseudophakic bullous keratopathy and Fuchs' dystrophy
- Management of complicated cases including glued IOL, cataract extraction & IOL implantation, glaucoma, failed grafts, and scarred corneas
This book is a stellar resource on the surgical management of patients with corneal disease. It will benefit both trainees and practicing ophthalmologists - and is a must-have for specialists who perform corneal surgery.
Preview Endothelial Keratoplasty: Mastering DSEK, DMEK, and PDEK Pdf
Download Endothelial Keratoplasty: Mastering DSEK, DMEK, and PDEK 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques
Endoscopic Approaches to the Paranasal Sinuses and Skull Base