About the e-Book
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques pdf
This is an outstanding, pioneering work in the field of septal perforation repair. -- BIZINDIA
This atlas offers a complete review of all endoscopic approaches available for the repair of nasoseptal perforations, following damage that may occur through trauma, infection, drug abuse, or as a result of endoscopic skull base surgery. Approaches are explained step by step using brilliant photographs from fresh cadaver dissections.
- Internationally renowned specialists from Europe and the United States as editors and contributors
- Full-color photos of fresh cadaver dissections illustrate all steps for each approach
- Specific anatomic landmarks as revealed during each step are detailed, providing confidence in spatial orientation
- Includes risks and potential complications as well as methods to reduce them
- Videos of cadaver dissections and live surgery
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques will be an important resource for residents, fellows, and surgeons in otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
Preview Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques Pdf
Download Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Engineering Stem Cells for Tissue Regeneration
Endothelial Keratoplasty: Mastering DSEK, DMEK, and PDEK