About the e-Book
Dive Into Python 3 2nd Edition pdf
Mark Pilgrim's Dive Into Python 3 is a hands-on guide to Python 3 (the latest version of the Python language) and its differences from Python 2. As in the original book, Dive Into Python, each chapter starts with a real, complete code sample, proceeds to pick it apart and explain the pieces, and then puts it all back together in a summary at the end.
This book includes:
- Example programs completely rewritten to illustrate powerful new concepts now available in Python 3: sets, iterators, generators, closures, comprehensions, and much more
- A detailed case study of porting a major library from Python 2 to Python 3
- A comprehensive appendix of all the syntactic and semantic changes in Python 3
This is the perfect resource for you if you need to port applications to Python 3, or if you like to jump into languages fast and get going right away.
What you'll learn
- Understand Python 3 code by seeing it broken down and explained
- Make full use of the latest Python features such as iterators, generators, closures, classes and comprehensions
- Refactor existing code to improve maintainability
- Learn how to serialize Python objects with the pickle protocol and JSON format
- Learn how to package your own Python libraries and upload them to the Python Package Index to share your projects with Python developers worldwide
- Use Python 3 to consume HTTP web services
- Port existing Python applications to Python 3 by following a case study for a major library
Who is this book for?
- Anyone who wants to learn the latest version of Python in a fast, hands-on fashion
- Existing Python programmers who want to learn quickly how to make the most of the features of the latest version of Python and port their code to it
- Programmers coming from other languages wanting a fast introduction to Python that gets them thinking about advanced concepts quickly
Preview Dive Into Python 3 Pdf
Download Dive Into Python 3 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Python Algorithms: Mastering Basic Algorithms in the Python Language
Applied Cranial-Cerebral Anatomy: Brain Architecture