Page Count356 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Security in DevOps pdf
Protect your organization's security at all levels by introducing the latest strategies for securing DevOps
- Integrate security at each layer of the DevOps pipeline
- Discover security practices to protect your cloud services by detecting fraud and intrusion
- Explore solutions to infrastructure security using DevOps principles
DevOps has provided speed and quality benefits with continuous development and deployment methods, but it does not guarantee the security of an entire organization. Hands-On Security in DevOps shows you how to adopt DevOps techniques to continuously improve your organization’s security at every level, rather than just focusing on protecting your infrastructure.
This guide combines DevOps and security to help you to protect cloud services, and teaches you how to use techniques to integrate security directly in your product. You will learn how to implement security at every layer, such as for the web application, cloud infrastructure, communication, and the delivery pipeline layers. With the help of practical examples, you’ll explore the core security aspects, such as blocking attacks, fraud detection, cloud forensics, and incident response. In the concluding chapters, you will cover topics on extending DevOps security, such as risk assessment, threat modeling, and continuous security.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed in implementing security in all layers of your organization and be confident in monitoring and blocking attacks throughout your cloud services.
What you will learn
- Understand DevSecOps culture and organization
- Learn security requirements, management, and metrics
- Secure your architecture design by looking at threat modeling, coding tools and practices
- Handle most common security issues and explore black and white-box testing tools and practices
- Work with security monitoring toolkits and online fraud detection rules
- Explore GDPR and PII handling case studies to understand the DevSecOps lifecycle
Who this book is for
Hands-On Security in DevOps is for system administrators, security consultants, and DevOps engineers who want to secure their entire organization. Basic understanding of Cloud computing, automation frameworks, and programming is necessary.
Preview Hands-On Security in DevOps Pdf
Download Hands-On Security in DevOps 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Qt5 Python GUI Programming Cookbook
Google Cloud Platform for Developers