About the e-Book
Practical Hemostasis and Thrombosis 3rd Edition pdf
Designed as a practical, succinct guide, for quick reference by clinicians with everyday questions, this title guides the reader through the range of approaches available for diagnosis, management, or prevention of hemorrhagic and thrombotic diseases or disorders.
- Provides essential practical management for all those working in the field of hemostasis and thrombosis
- Includes new chapters on direct oral anticoagulants, acquired inhibitors of coagulation, and expanded discussion of thrombotic microangiopathies
- Covers in a clear and succinct format, the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of thrombotic and haemostatic disorders
- Follows templated chapter formats for rapid referral, including key points and summary boxes, and further reading
- Highlights controversial issues and provides advice for everyday questions encountered in the clinic
Preview Practical Hemostasis and Thrombosis Pdf
Download Practical Hemostasis and Thrombosis 3rd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Common Pitfalls in Cerebrovascular Disease: Case-Based Learning
Common Pitfalls in Multiple Sclerosis and CNS Demyelinating Diseases