About the e-Book
Step-Up to Geriatrics (Step-Up Series) pdf
Step-Up to Geriatrics provides a high-yield review of geriatric medicine for students taking a geriatric clerkship. Clinical pearls, clinical vignettes, full-color illustrations, and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner. Step-Up to Geriatrics delivers exactly what you need to know for exam prep and for practical use in the evaluation and treatment of older patients.
- Comprehensive yet succinct coverage includes general topics related to care of the elderly; common syndromes, issues, and medical conditions; and end-of-life issues.
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight highly testable topics.
- Clinical pearls and vignettes help you “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time, and aid in the transition from basic science to clinical medicine.
- A 100-question, clinically-oriented practice exam at the end of the book is an ideal self-assessment tool to prepare you for the questions you’ll be faced with in clinical practice.
- More than 100 full-color photographs and line drawings illustrate key concepts throughout.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms show examples of effective clinical reasoning.
- Numerous charts, tables, graphs, and mnemonics aid visual learners and facilitate easy retention of essential material.
- Bold terms point out key terminology for added emphasis.
Written for medical students, Step-Up to Geriatrics is also an ideal resource for residents on a geriatric rotation, geriatric fellows, or physicians seeking board certification or recertification, as well as PA and nurse practitioner students and professionals.
Preview Step-Up to Geriatrics (Step-Up Series) Pdf
Download Step-Up to Geriatrics (Step-Up Series) 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pathology and Intervention in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
Lange Critical Care