About the e-Book
Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2nd Edition pdf
Gastroenterology – as only Harrison’s can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to gastroenterology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Complete coverage of must-know gastroenterology and hepatology topics, including cardinal manifestations of disease, differential diagnosis and diagnostic evaluation, management of diseases and disorders, obesity, nutrition, and eating disorders
- Reflects the most current advances in genetics, cell biology, pathophysiology, and treatment
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 107 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 60 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of gastroenterology
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Preview Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology Pdf
Download Harrison's Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Anand's Human Anatomy for Dental Students
Depression in Medical Illness