Page Count259 Pages
About the e-Book
Deep Learning with Hadoop pdf
- Get to grips with the deep learning concepts and set up Hadoop to put them to use.
- Implement and parallelize deep learning models on Hadoop's YARN framework.
- A comprehensive tutorial to distributed deep learning with Hadoop
Deep Learning involves extracting features and insights from multiple layers of the data. This book will teach you how to deploy the deep learning networks with Hadoop.
Starting with understanding what deep learning is and what the various models associated with deep learning are, this book will then show you how to set up the Hadoop environment for deep learning. In this book, you will also learn how to overcome the challenges that you face while implementing distributed deep learning with Hadoop. The book will also show you how you can implement and parallelize Deep Belief Networks, CNN, RNN, RBM and much more using the popular deep learning library deeplearning4j. Get in depth mathematical explanations, visual representations to understand the implementation of Denoising AutoEncoders with deeplearning4j. To give you a more practical perspective, the book will also teach you how you can implement image classification, audio processing and natural language processing on Hadoop.
By the end of this book, you will know how to deploy deep learning in distributed systems using Hadoop
What you will learn
- Explore Deep Learning and various models associated with it.
- Understand the challenges of implementing distributed deep learning with Hadoop and how to overcome it
- Implement Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) with deeplearning4j
- Delve into the implementation of Restricted Boltzmann Machines (RBM)
- Understand the mathematical explanation for implementing Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Get hands on practice of deep learning and their implementation with Hadoop.
Preview Deep Learning with Hadoop Pdf
Download Deep Learning with Hadoop 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Tabular Modeling with SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services Cookbook
The Complete Guide to Blender Graphics