Page Count290 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Symfony pdf
- Create a robust and reliable Symfony development pipeline using Amazon's cloud platform
- Cut development and maintenance costs by defining crystal clear features and possible scenarios for each feature before implementation
- Follow detailed examples provided in each chapter to create a task management application
In this book, you will learn some lesser known aspects of development with Symfony, and you will see how to use Symfony as a framework to create reliable and effective applications. You might have developed some impressive PHP libraries in other projects, but what is the point when your library is tied to one particular project? With Symfony, you can turn your code into a service and reuse it in other projects.
This book starts with Symfony concepts such as bundles, routing, twig, doctrine, and more, taking you through the request/response life cycle. You will then proceed to set up development, test, and deployment environments in AWS. Then you will create reliable projects using Behat and Mink, and design business logic, cover authentication, and authorization steps in a security checking process. You will be walked through concepts such as DependencyInjection, service containers, and services, and go through steps to create customized commands for Symfony's console. Finally, the book covers performance optimization and the use of Varnish and Memcached in our project, and you are treated with the creation of database agnostic bundles and best practices.
What you will learn
- Install and configure Symfony and required third-party bundles to develop a task management application
- Set up a continuous integration server to orchestrate automatic builds every time you add a new feature to your project
- Reduce maintenance costs dramatically using Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Create a slick user interface using the Bootstrap framework
- Design robust business logic using Doctrine
- Build a comprehensive dashboard and secure your project using the Sonata project
- Improve performance using Redis, Memcache, and Varnish
- Create customized Symfony commands and add them to your console
About the Author
Sohail Salehi is a full stack web developer who is constantly seeking creative solutions for complex problems. He believes that what has been taught as universalities should be considered as a basic stepping stone to real-life challenges. They cannot be used as practical solutions. He learned that a one-size-fits-all solution does not work in the IT world. Every business, every coding challenge, and every environment setup has its own signature and requires some tweaking on basic principals to make sure that it receives a reliable cost-effective solution.
When he is not staring at his computer screen, he is watching sunsets and sunrises, swimming and surfing in the ocean, and putting his subconscious mind at work by asking creative questions while facing life's ups and downs on a daily basis.
Table of Contents
- Installing and Configuring Symfony
- The Request and Response Life Cycle
- Setting Up the Environment
- Using Behavior-Driven Development in Symfony
- Business Logic
- Dashboard and Security
- The Presentation Layer
- Project Review
- Services and Service Containers
- Custom User Commands
- More about Dev, Test and Prod Environments
- Caching in Symfony
Preview Mastering Symfony Pdf
Download Mastering Symfony 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Schaum's Outlines - Programming With C++
Object-oriented Programming in R