Page Count300 Pages
About the e-Book
Scrum: Novice to Ninja: Methods for Agile, Powerful Development pdf
Why should you use Scrum in your web projects? Simply put, it'll enable your team to get more done in less time.
Scrum is the most popular agile project management methodology used in web projects today. While most Scrum books tend to be lengthy textbooks that cover every detail of Scrum for all types of organizations, this highly practical book concentrates solely on how best to apply Scrum in web and mobile development projects. In it, you'll learn:
- An overview of Scrum fundamentals for web and mobile projects
- Get familiar with Scrum's roles: Scrum master, product owner, team members, and interested observers
- Understand Scrum's rituals: sprint planning meetings, daily standups, work process, demos, and sprint retrospectives
- Gain a thorough understanding of the tools used in Scrum: burndown charts, story cards, sprint backlogs
- Troubleshoot typical Scrum issues
Preview Scrum: Novice to Ninja: Methods for Agile, Powerful Development Pdf
Download Scrum: Novice to Ninja: Methods for Agile, Powerful Development 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Data Source Enhancement in SAP BW: Essential Guide for a BW Developer
Mader's Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology