About the e-Book
Building Tools with GitHub: Customize Your Workflow pdf
For your next project on GitHub, take advantage of the service’s powerful API to meet your unique development requirements. This practical guide shows you how to build your own software tools for customizing the GitHub workflow. Each hands-on chapter is a compelling story that walks you through the tradeoffs and considerations for building applications on top of various GitHub technologies.
If you’re an experienced programmer familiar with GitHub, you’ll learn how to build tools with the GitHub API and related open source technologies such as Jekyll (site builder), Hubot (NodeJS chat robot), and Gollum (wiki).
- Build a simple Ruby server with Gist API command-line tools and Ruby’s "Octokit" API client
- Use the Gollum command-line tool to build an image management application
- Build a GUI tool to search GitHub with Python
- Document interactions between third-party tools and your code
- Use Jekyll to create a fully-featured blog from material in your GitHub repository
- Create an Android mobile application that reads and writes information into a Jekyll repository
- Use Hubot to automate pull request reviews
Preview Building Tools with GitHub: Customize Your Workflow Pdf
Download Building Tools with GitHub: Customize Your Workflow 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
I Heart Logs: Event Data, Stream Processing, and Data Integration
Effective DevOps: Building a Culture of Collaboration, Affinity, and Tooling at Scale