Page Count430 Pages
About the e-Book
WordPress Web Application Development 2nd Edition pdf
Build rapid web applications with cutting-edge technologies using WordPress
About This Book
- Develop rapid web applications using the core features of WordPress
- Explore various workaround techniques to prevent maintenance nightmares by identifying the limitations of WordPress
- A practical guide filled with real-world scenarios that will guide you through how to build modular and scalar applications
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for WordPress developers and designers who want to develop quality web applications within a limited time frame and for maximum profit. Prior knowledge of basic web development and design is assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Develop extendable plugins with the use of WordPress features in core modules
- Develop pluggable modules to extend the core features of WordPress as independent modules
- Follow WordPress coding standards to develop reusable and maintainable code
- Build and customize themes beyond conventional web layouts
- Explore the power of core database tables and understand the limitations when designing database tables for large applications
- Integrate open source modules into WordPress applications to keep up with the latest open source technologies
- Customize the WordPress admin section and themes to create the look and feel of a typical web application
WordPress is one of the most rapidly expanding markets on the Web. Learning how to build complex and scalable web applications will give you the ability and knowledge to step into the future of WordPress.
This book is a practical, scenario-based guide to expanding the power of the WordPress core modules to develop modular and maintainable real-world applications from scratch. This book will consistently emphasize adapting WordPress features into web applications. It will walk you through the advanced usages of existing features such as access controlling, database handling, custom post types, pluggable plugins, routing, translation, caching, and many more while you build the backend of a portfolio management application.
After reading this book, you will have the ability to develop powerful web applications rapidly within limited time frames.
Preview WordPress Web Application Development Pdf
Download WordPress Web Application Development 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Automate Your Wordpress Blog Website
I Heart Logs: Event Data, Stream Processing, and Data Integration