Page Count378 Pages
About the e-Book
Web Content Management: Systems, Features, and Best Practices pdf
Looking to select a web content management system (CMS), but confused about the promises, terminology, and buzzwords? Do you want to understand content management without having to dive into the underlying programming? This book provides a clear, unbiased overview of the entire CMS ecosystem—from platforms to implementations—in a language- and platform-agnostic manner for project managers, executives, and new developers alike.
Author Deane Barker, a CMS consultant with almost two decades of experience, helps you explore many different systems, technologies, and platforms. By the end of the book, you’ll have the knowledge necessary to make decisions about features, architectures, and implementation methods to ensure that your project solves the right problems.
- Learn what content is, how to compare different systems, and what the roles of a CMS team are
- Understand how a modern CMS models and aggregates content, coordinates workflow, and manages assets
- Explore the scope and structure of a CMS implementation project
- Learn the process and best practices for successfully running your CMS implementation
- Examine the practice of migrating web content, and learn how to work with an external CMS integrator
Preview Web Content Management: Systems, Features, and Best Practices Pdf
Download Web Content Management: Systems, Features, and Best Practices 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Microsoft Visual C# 2013 Step by Step (Step by Step Developer)
An Introduction to Object Recognition