About the e-Book
Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists pdf
Ready to use statistical and machine-learning techniques across large data sets? This practical guide shows you why the Hadoop ecosystem is perfect for the job. Instead of deployment, operations, or software development usually associated with distributed computing, you’ll focus on particular analyses you can build, the data warehousing techniques that Hadoop provides, and higher order data workflows this framework can produce.
Data scientists and analysts will learn how to perform a wide range of techniques, from writing MapReduce and Spark applications with Python to using advanced modeling and data management with Spark MLlib, Hive, and HBase. You’ll also learn about the analytical processes and data systems available to build and empower data products that can handle—and actually require—huge amounts of data.
- Understand core concepts behind Hadoop and cluster computing
- Use design patterns and parallel analytical algorithms to create distributed data analysis jobs
- Learn about data management, mining, and warehousing in a distributed context using Apache Hive and HBase
- Use Sqoop and Apache Flume to ingest data from relational databases
- Program complex Hadoop and Spark applications with Apache Pig and Spark DataFrames
- Perform machine learning techniques such as classification, clustering, and collaborative filtering with Spark’s MLlib
Preview Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists Pdf
Download Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Architecting for Scale: High Availability for Your Growing Applications
Xamarin Studio for Android Programming: A C# Cookbook