Page Count238 Pages
About the e-Book
Using Flume: Flexible, Scalable, and Reliable Data Streaming pdf
How can you get your data from frontend servers to Hadoop in near real time? With this complete reference guide, you’ll learn Flume’s rich set of features for collecting, aggregating, and writing large amounts of streaming data to the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Apache HBase, SolrCloud, Elastic Search, and other systems.
Using Flume shows operations engineers how to configure, deploy, and monitor a Flume cluster, and teaches developers how to write Flume plugins and custom components for their specific use-cases. You’ll learn about Flume’s design and implementation, as well as various features that make it highly scalable, flexible, and reliable. Code examples and exercises are available on GitHub.
- Learn how Flume provides a steady rate of flow by acting as a buffer between data producers and consumers
- Dive into key Flume components, including sources that accept data and sinks that write and deliver it
- Write custom plugins to customize the way Flume receives, modifies, formats, and writes data
- Explore APIs for sending data to Flume agents from your own applications
- Plan and deploy Flume in a scalable and flexible way—and monitor your cluster once it’s running
Preview Using Flume: Flexible, Scalable, and Reliable Data Streaming Pdf
Download Using Flume: Flexible, Scalable, and Reliable Data Streaming 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Getting Started with Impala: Interactive SQL for Apache Hadoop
SVG Essentials: Producing Scalable Vector Graphics with XML