Page Count481 Pages
About the e-Book
Pro MongoDB Development pdf
The book also discusses using Java EE frameworks Kundera and Spring Data with MongoDB. As NoSQL databases are commonly used with the Hadoop ecosystem the book also discusses using MongoDB with Apache Hive. Migration from other NoSQL databases (Apache Cassandra and Couchbase) and from relational databases (Oracle Database) is also discussed.
What You'll Learn:
- How to use a Java client and MongoDB shell
- How to use MongoDB with PHP, Ruby, and Node.js as well
- How to migrate Apache Cassandra tables to MongoDB documents; Couchbase to MongoDB; and transferring data between Oracle and MongoDB
- How to use Kundera, Spring Data, and Spring XD with MongoDB
- How to load MongoDB data into Oracle Database and integrating MongoDB with Oracle Database in Oracle Data Integrator
The target audience of the book is NoSQL database developers. Target audience includes Java, PHP and Ruby developers. The book is suitable for an intermediate level course in NoSQL database.
Preview Pro MongoDB Development Pdf
Download Pro MongoDB Development 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Handbook of Machine and Computer Vision
Exploring Neural Networks with C#