Page Count343 Pages
About the e-Book
QGIS Python Programming Cookbook pdf
Over 140 recipes to help you turn QGIS from a desktop GIS tool into a powerful automated geospatial framework
About This Book
- Use Python and QGIS to create and transform data, produce appealing GIS visualizations, and build complex map layouts
- Learn undocumented features of the new QGIS processing module
- A set of user-friendly recipes that can automate the entire geospatial workflows by connecting Python GIS building blocks into comprehensive processes
Who This Book Is For
If you are a geospatial analyst who wants to learn more about automating everyday GIS tasks or a programmer who is responsible for building GIS applications,this book is for you. The short, reusable recipes make concepts easy to understand. You can build larger applications that are easy to maintain when they are put together.
What You Will Learn
- Build a library of reusable scripts with ScriptRunner
- Create, import, and edit geospatial data on disk or in memory
- Get to know more about dynamic mapping
- Create and add features to static maps
- Create a mapbook
- Reproject a vector layer
- Geolocate photos on a map
- Combine multiple rasters into one image
QGIS Python Programming will teach you how to write Python code that works with spatial data to automate geoprocessing tasks in QGIS. It will cover topics such as querying and editing vector data and using raster data. You will also learn to create, edit, and optimize a vector layer for faster queries, reproject a vector layer, reduce the number of vertices in a vector layer without losing critical data, and convert a raster to a vector. Following this, you will come across recipes that will help you to compose static maps, create heavily customized maps, and add specialized labels and annotations. Apart from this, the book will also share a few tips and tricks based on different aspects of QGIS.
Preview QGIS Python Programming Cookbook Pdf
Download QGIS Python Programming Cookbook 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Beginning Data Science in R
Handbook of Machine and Computer Vision