About the e-Book
.NET Design Patterns pdf
- Dive into the powerful fundamentals of .NET framework for software development
- The code is explained piece by piece and the application of the pattern is also showcased.
- This fast-paced guide shows you how to implement the patterns into your existing applications
Knowing about design patterns enables developers to improve their code base, promoting code reuse and making their design more robust.
This book focuses on the practical aspects of programming in .NET. You will learn about some of the relevant design patterns (and their application) that are most widely used. We start with classic object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques, evaluate parallel programming and concurrency models, enhance implementations by mixing OOP and functional programming, and finally to the reactive programming model where functional programming and OOP are used in synergy to write better code.
Throughout this book, we'll show you how to deal with architecture/design techniques, GoF patterns, relevant patterns from other catalogs, functional programming, and reactive programming techniques.
After reading this book, you will be able to convincingly leverage these design patterns (factory pattern, builder pattern, prototype pattern, adapter pattern, facade pattern, decorator pattern, observer pattern and so on) for your programs. You will also be able to write fluid functional code in .NET that would leverage concurrency and parallelism!
What You Will Learn
- Put patterns and pattern catalogs into the right perspective
- Apply patterns for software development under C#/.NET
- Use GoF and other patterns in real-life development scenarios
- Be able to enrich your design vocabulary and well articulate your design thoughts
- Leverage object/functional programming by mixing OOP and FP
- Understand the reactive programming model using Rx and RxJs
- Writing compositional code using C# LINQ constructs
- Be able to implement concurrent/parallel programming techniques using idioms under .NET
- Avoiding pitfalls when creating compositional, readable, and maintainable code using imperative, functional, and reactive code.
Preview .NET Design Patterns Pdf
Download .NET Design Patterns 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Elastic Stack
Microservices: Building Scalable Software