About the e-Book
About This Book
- Learn popular Object-Oriented programming (OOP) principles and design patterns to build robust apps
- Implement Object-Oriented concepts in a wide range of frontend architectures
- Capture objects from real-world elements and create object-oriented code that represents them
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Work with a combination of access modifiers, prefixes, properties, fields, attributes, and local variables to encapsulate and hide data
- Master DOM manipulation, cross-browser strategies, and ES6
- Identify and apply the most common design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Observer, Model-View-Controller, and Mediator Patterns
- Design applications using a modular architecture based on SOLID principles
Style and approach
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments
Mastering Elastic Stack