Page Count106 Pages
About the e-Book
WordPress For Beginners: A Visual Guide To Building Your WordPress Site pdf
Learn everything you need to know to successfully create your WordPress site even if you're a complete beginner.
Creating a professional looking website is no longer the preserve of web developers and computer geeks. With the advent of content management systems like WordPress, anyone can now create and run a beautiful looking and responsive website that works on any device like a PC, Mac, tablet or phone.
Learn with a step-by-step visual approach.
WordPress For Beginners covers the latest version of WordPress using a step-by-step visual approach with screenshots to illustrate the concepts. This will enable you to learn faster as you can see what is being described. The main goal of WordPress For Beginners is to take you, even with zero WordPress skills, to someone who is very competent with WordPress in a few short hours.
Create beautiful and professional looking websites while saving money!
Whether you're a business owner or building a website for a hobby or passion, the knowledge you gain from WordPress For Beginners will save you a lot of money that would've otherwise been paid to a professional web developer. We'll start right from the beginning of the process of creating a website, from how to get your domain name and web host, to configuring conditional widgets and sidebars for your WordPress site. You get to watch over my shoulder as we cover all the features provided in WP Admin that allow you to build your fully functional professional looking website.
In this book you'll learn:
- How to create a free website at WordPress.com if that would meet your needs.
- A specific tool that helps you to find available domain names for your website based on your keywords.
- How to register your domain name.
- How to get a web host for your WordPress site.
- How to install WordPress using an auto-installer from your web host.
- How to install WordPress manually by going under the bonnet.
- How to configure all initial settings so that your posts and links appear as you would like them to look.
- How to add/edit Posts, Pages, and Media files.
- How to install and configure free and premium themes.
- How to install and configure plugins and where to find them.
- A specific tool that enables you to identify the themes and plugins being used by other websites so you can get them for your own website.
- How to setup and configure your menus including managing menu locations.
- How to configure widgets and sidebars, including how to display different sidebars on different pages.
- How to manually backup and restore your WordPress site so that you know how to fix issues even if a backup plugin fails.
- BONUS: 22 top rated WordPress plugins that can take your website to the next level.
If you want to learn more, then scroll up and click on the buy button to get started today!
Preview WordPress For Beginners: A Visual Guide To Building Your WordPress Site Pdf
Download WordPress For Beginners: A Visual Guide To Building Your WordPress Site 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
C#: The Fundamentals Of C# Programming
Tor: Exactly How to Remain Invisible on the Anonymous Deep Web