About the e-Book
Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2014 5th Edition pdf
UP-TO-THE-MINUTE COVERAGE OF MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE!
Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Summaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindications
- Includes a list of the medications organized by drug classification
- Covers natural and herbal agents
- Updated to reflect new drugs, removal of drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved use of existing medications
Preview Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2014 Pdf
Download Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2014 5th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Key Topics in Human Diseases for Dental Students
Visual Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology