Page Count424 Pages
About the e-Book
Cisco ACI Cookbook pdf
- Confidently provision your virtual and physical infrastructure for application deployment
- Integrate Cisco ACI with hypervisors and other third party devices
- Packed with powerful recipes to automate your IT operations
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is a tough architecture that automates IT tasks and accelerates data-center application deployments.
This book focuses on practical recipes to help you quickly build, manage, and customize hybrid environment for your organization using Cisco ACI. You will begin by understanding the Cisco ACI architecture and its major components. You will then configure Cisco ACI policies and tenants. Next you will connect to hypervisors and other third-party devices. Moving on, you will configure routing to external networks and within ACI tenants and also learn to secure ACI through RBAC. Furthermore, you will understand how to set up quality of service and network programming with REST, XML, Python and so on. Finally you will learn to monitor and troubleshoot ACI in the event of any issues that arise.
By the end of the book, you will gain have mastered automating your IT tasks and accelerating the deployment of your applications.
What you will learn
- Master the Cisco ACI architecture
- Discover the ACI fabric with easy-to-follow steps
- Set up quality of service within ACI
- Configure external networks with Cisco ACI
- Integrate with VMware and track VMware virtual machines
- Configure apply and verify access policies
- Extend or migrate a VMware virtual-machine LAN inside the ACI fabric
- Monitor ACI with third party tools and troubleshoot issues
About the Author
Stuart Fordham is a networking engineer who focuses on security and DevOps. He is CCIE #49337 (Routing and Switching), along with other qualifications such as CCDP, CEH, RHCSA, and MCSE. He has also been a Cisco Champion for 2017 and has authored a series of networking books. He is the network manager for a leading global Communication-as-a-Service company and has worked for hedge funds, the government, and the National Health Service.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Components and ACI Fabric
- Configuring Policies and Tenants
- Hypervisor Integration (and other 3rd Parties)
- Routing in ACI
- ACI Security
- Implementing Quality of Service in ACI
- Network Programmability with ACI
- Monitoring ACI
- Troubleshooting ACI
- An End-to-End Example Using the NX-OS CLI
Preview Cisco ACI Cookbook Pdf
Download Cisco ACI Cookbook 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Raspberry Pi 2 Server Essentials