Page Count242 Pages
About the e-Book
Hybrid Mobile Development with Ionic pdf
Build a complete, professional-quality, hybrid mobile application with Ionic
About This Book
- Develop high-grade and performance-optimized hybrid applications using the latest version of Ionic
- Discover the latest and upcoming features of Ionic
- A practical guide that will help you fully utilize all the features and components of Ionic efficiently
Who This Book Is For
The target audience for this book is intermediate-level application developers who have some basic knowledge of Ionic.
What You Will Learn
- Use every Ionic component and its customization according to the application along with some important third party components
- Recently released Lazy Loading and Grid System supporting desktop application with Electron
- Integration of the various Ionic backend services and features such as Ionic Push, DB, Auth, Deploy in your application
- Exploration of white-listing, CORS, and various other platform security aspects to secure your application
- Synchronization of your data with the cloud server and fetching it in real time using Ionic Cloud and Firebase services
- Integration of the Cordova iBeacon plugin which will fetch contextual data on the basis of location and Websockets for real time communication for IOT based applications
- Implementation of offline functionality in your PWA application using service-worker, cache storage and indexedDB
Ionic is an open source, front-end framework that allows you to develop hybrid mobile apps without any native-language hassle for each platform. It offers a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS, and JS components for building highly interactive mobile apps.
This book will help you to develop a complete, professional and quality mobile application with Ionic Framework. You will start the journey by learning to configure, customize, and migrate Ionic 1x to 3x. Then, you will move on to Ionic 3 components and see how you can customize them according to your applications. You will also implement various native plugins and integrate them with Ionic and Ionic Cloud services to use them optimally in your application. By this time, you will be able to create a full-fledged e-commerce application. Next, you will master authorization, authentication, and security techniques in Ionic 3 to ensure that your application and data are secure. Further, you will integrate the backend services such as Firebase and the Cordova iBeacon plugin in your application. Lastly, you will be looking into Progressive Web Applications and its support with Ionic, with a demonstration of an offline-first application.
By the end of the book, you will not only have built a professional, hybrid mobile application, but will also have ensured that your app is secure and performance driven.
Style and approach
A step-by-step guide (covering all its features and components) to build a complete mobile application using Ionic. Each chapter will cover different features of Ionic.
Preview Hybrid Mobile Development with Ionic Pdf
Download Hybrid Mobile Development with Ionic 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Network Programming with Go
The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm