Page Count411 Pages
About the e-Book
ASP.NET Core 1.1 For Beginners: How to Build a MVC Website pdf
Want to learn how to build ASP.NET Core 1.1 MVC Web Applications?
* C# (Intermediate level)
* HTML5/CSS3 (Basic knowledge)
Need help? Feel free to contact me at: [email protected]
This book is primarily aimed at developers who want to learn how to build ASP.NET Core 1.1 MVC Applications. You should be an intermediate level C# developer with some experience in HTML5 and CSS3. The book presupposes that you have a solid C# foundation since the language won't be explained in any detail.
You will learn ASP.NET Core 1.1 by building two MVC applications. The first application will be built using an empty template. The goal is to get you familiar with ASP.NET Core 1.1 by adding middleware and services one piece at a time, building a basic application. Then you will build a second MVC application using a template that already contains support for MVC, Entity Framework Core, and user authentication. This application is a video course website, where users can register to gain access to video courses.
If you are already familiar with MVC 5, the content in this book can get you started with ASP.NET Core 1.1 in a fast, no-fluff way.
It's important to mention that this book is practical and tactical, where you will learn as you progress through the modules and build real web applications in the process. To spare you countless pages of fluff (filler material), only valuable information, pertinent to the task at hand, is discussed. The benefit is a shorter and more condensed book, which will save you time and give you a more enjoyable experience.
The goal is to learn ASP.NET Core 1.1 by building two web applications, one from scratch and one from an existing template. This experience is something you can put in your CV when applying for a job or a consultant position, or when negotiating a higher salary.
Technologies, frameworks and languages you will use:
* Visual Studio 2017
* ASP.NET Core 1.1 MVC (The framework that you will use)
* Services (To provide you own functionality as a reusable service)
* Middleware (To provide you own functionality to HTTP Request pipeline)
* Entity Framework (To crate and communicate with a database)
* View Component (To render data in the _Layout view with model data)
* Razor syntax (To include server-side code in views)
* Bootstrap (Used for styling and to create a responsive design)
* LINQ (To query the database)
* Dependency Injection (To inject objects into constructors)
* Tag Helper (to clean up the HTML and enable re-use)
* HTML Helper methods (to clean up your HTML and enable re-use)
* Bower/NuGet (To install necessary front-end/back-end libraries)
What you will implement:
* Implement a web application from an empty template.
* Implement a web application from an existing template.
* Create a "real world" code-first database using Entity Framework Core.
* Add and modify models, views and controllers to perform CRUD operations against the database.
* Use client-side and server-side validation.
* Secure the controllers, actions and view content with authorization and roles.
* Styling HTML with CSS and Bootstrap.
* Create a responsive website.
* Register users with the site.
* Manage users and their video courses.
I hope you love the book!
Now click the Buy button and start reading the book.
Preview ASP.NET Core 1.1 For Beginners: How to Build a MVC Website Pdf
Download ASP.NET Core 1.1 For Beginners: How to Build a MVC Website 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Artificial Intelligence with Uncertainty
Linux: Powerful Server Administration