Page Count403 Pages
About the e-Book
Mobile Design Pattern Gallery 2nd Edition pdf
When you’re under pressure to produce a well-designed, easy-to-navigate mobile app, there’s no time to reinvent the wheel—and no need to. This handy reference provides more than 90 mobile app design patterns, illustrated by 1,000 screenshots from current Android, iOS, and Windows Phone apps.
Much has changed since this book’s first edition. Mobile OSes have become increasingly different, driving their own design conventions and patterns, and many designers have embraced mobile-centric thinking. In this edition, user experience professional Theresa Neil walks product managers, designers, and developers through design patterns in 11 categories:
- Navigation: get patterns for primary and secondary navigation
- Forms: break industry-wide habits of bad form design
- Tables: display only the most important information
- Search, sort, and filter: make these functions easy to use
- Tools: create the illusion of direct interaction
- Charts: learn best practices for basic chart design
- Tutorials & Invitations: invite users to get started and discover features
- Social: help users connect and become part of the group
- Feedback & Accordance: provide users with timely feedback
- Help: integrate help pages into a smaller form factor
- Anti-Patterns: what not to do when designing a mobile app
Preview Mobile Design Pattern Gallery Pdf
Download Mobile Design Pattern Gallery 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Definitive Guide to DAX
Processing Big Data with Azure HDInsight