Page Count404 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Windows Server Containers pdf
- Discover the secret to building highly portable apps that run on any machine with Windows Server 2016 anywhere, from laptops, desktop servers, and public or private clouds, without any changes to the code
- Build your company cost-effective, container-based apps that support large-scale, virtual cloud environments
- The most up-to-date help on the market, offering developers expert guidance in building and shipping high-quality apps, and also helping admins create infrastructure that's simple to maintain
Windows Server Containers are independent, isolated, manageable and portable application environments which are light weight and shippable. Decomposing your application into smaller manageable components or MicroServices helps in building scalable and distributed application environments. Windows Server Containers have a significant impact on application developers, development operations (DevOps) and infrastructure management teams. Applications can be built, shipped and deployed in a fast-paced manner on an easily manageable and updatable environment.
Learning Windows Server Containers teaches you to build simple to advanced production grade container based application using Asp.Net Core, Visual Studio, Azure, Docker and PowerShell technologies. The book teaches you to build and deploy simple web applications as Windows and Hyper-V containers on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 on Azure. You will learn to build on top of Windows Container Base OS Images, integrate with existing images from Docker Hub, create custom images and publish to Hub. You will also learn to work with storage containers built using Volumes and SQL Server as container, create and configure custom networks, integrate with Redis Cache containers, configure continuous integration and deployment pipelines using VSTS and Git Repository. Further you can also learn to manage resources for a container, setting up monitoring and diagnostics, deploy composite container environments using Docker Compose on Windows and manage container clusters using Docker Swarm. The last chapter of the book focuses on building applications using Microsoft’s new and thinnest server platform – Nano Servers.
What you will learn
- Build and deploy Asp.Net web applications as Windows Containers on Windows 10 (Desktop) and Azure using VS 2015, Docker and PowerShell
- Build and manage custom Images using Windows Server Core Base OS image and Docker CLI, publish images to Docker, tagging images, authoring Docker files and so on
- Create enterprise scale, production grade container environments using Redis Cache Containers, SQL Server Containers with storage volumes, setting up custom container networks, continuous integration and deployment pipelines using VSTS, Azure and Git
- Deploy composite container environment using Docker Compose on Windows
- Manage cluster of Windows Container hosts using Docker Swarm, Azure Container Service
Preview Learning Windows Server Containers Pdf
Download Learning Windows Server Containers 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Building Progressive Web Apps
Learning Social Media Analytics with R