Page Count370 Pages
About the e-Book
Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular pdf
A complete guide to build robust and scalable web applications with Spring and Angular.
About This Book
- This hands on guide will teach you how to build an end-to-end modern web application using Spring and Angular.
- It is easy to read and will benefit Java developers who have been used to develop the back-end part of web application while front-end (UI) has been left for UI developers.
- Learn the core aspects involved in developing the backend and the UI, right from designing to integrating and deploying.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted towards Java Web Developers with a basic knowledge of Spring who want to build complete web applications in a fast and effective way. They will want to gain a stronghold on both frontend and backend development to advance in their careers.
What You Will Learn
- Set up development environment for Spring Web App and Angular app.
- Process web request and response and build REST API endpoints.
- Create data access components using Spring Web MVC framework and Hibernate
- Use Junit 5 to test your application
- Learn the fundamental concepts around building Angular
- Configure and use Routes and Components.
- Protect Angular app content from common web vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Integrate Angular apps with Spring Boot Web API endpoints
- Deploy the web application based on CI and CD using Jenkins and Docker containers
Spring is the most popular application development framework being adopted by millions of developers around the world to create high performing, easily testable, reusable code. Its lightweight nature and extensibility helps you write robust and highly-scalable server-side web applications. Coupled with the power and efficiency of Angular, creating web applications has never been easier.
If you want build end-to-end modern web application using Spring and Angular, then this book is for you.
The book directly heads to show you how to create the backend with Spring, showing you how to configure the Spring MVC and handle Web requests. It will take you through the key aspects such as building REST API endpoints, using Hibernate, working with Junit 5 etc. Once you have secured and tested the backend, we will go ahead and start working on the front end with Angular. You will learn about fundamentals of Angular and Typescript and create an SPA using components, routing etc. Finally, you will see how to integrate both the applications with REST protocol and deploy the application using tools such as Jenkins and Docker.
Style and approach
This is a straightforward guide that shows how to build a complete web application in Angular and Spring.
Preview Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular Pdf
Download Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Algorithms for Next-Generation Sequencing Data
OCA Oracle Database SQL Exam Guide (Exam 1Z0-071)